Friday, July 8, 2011

2 pm, 8 July, 2011

.......I received my first random alarm to check what I was doing at that moment.

I was actually went to deliver a real time PCR to customer with my colleague. The customer unit currently is in the process of been delivered to the repair center for repair.

During the car trip to the customer site, we randomly chat about lots of stuffs from politics, education to relationship.

Out of sudden, I asked a question to him, "Do you still go for movie after having your first child?" And he answered, "No." "I went for movies the most when I am in a relationship with my wife, more than when I am single, and totally never go to cinema ever since our first child, " he continued.  And the reason for this is they do not want to have an incidence when their child is crying when the movie is still on show.

And I told him that I watched more movies when I was single, and less after I started my relationship with my girlfriend.  The reason being, is more difficult to get two nice seats for a great movie that we both love when we are both free.

At this point, suddenly I notice that, we do really need to compromise a bit or even a lot when we are committed to a relationship, be it before or after marriage.  To me, to compromise, until now, I never felt burden; in fact, I enjoy my life now.  At least, I get to know the direction and the focus of my life.

I truly enjoy what I did when the 2 pm alarm clock rang.  I really enjoy to have random chatting with people.  To this point, suddenly I notice one thing, I tend to be more quiet when I was with a group of people.  Do not know why?  Could it be, I can't find a common topic when there are many people involved?  I guess, I need to catch up on my communication skills, not only to a single but also to a group of people. I need to be more connected.

Perhaps I need some books like follows:
   

No comments:

Post a Comment