Saturday, July 9, 2011

Interwise/ online training

I am having a Interwise online training during the second random alarm.

During the any Interwise session, not necessary this one, one question that always come to my mind is

How effective Interwise or online training is?

Back to this, another question comes to my mind,
How to make Interwise or online training more effective?

Perhaps this is the issue which I can figure it out.

But, I know for sure now is the most annoying thing happens during the Interwise/ online training , which is Instead of to mute the microphone, the audiences are having their own discussion.  Totally disturbing.  Not only to the trainer or presenter, but also to the other participants.  Avoid it.  Stop it.  Respect others, at least.  

No comments:

Post a Comment